Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hot Highlanders and Wild Warriors





 



                                                           
Hot Highlanders and Wild Warriors
Erotic Romance for Women
$14.95, Trade Paper
240 pages, 5 3/8” x 8 1/8”
ISBN: 978-1-940550-02-2
Publishing on October 31, 2014




 Excerpt from “The Keeper of the Keys” by Axa Lee, part of the anthology Hot Highlanders and Wild Warriors: Erotic Romance for Women by Delilah Devlin


County Kent, Britain, 452 AD
I clench beneath his hands, sweated up and lathered as a mare. Instead of his hand landing on my ass again, it goes to my hair, brushing back the sweat-damp swath of auburn mane from my face, while he’s murmuring along my ear as though I were a horse to be soothed and caressed. Under his hands, I relax.
He’s speaking the barbarian Saxon tongue, so I only catch one word in ten. I’m not really trying though. once in a while I catch a Latin phrase, or something in Greek, meaning basically the same as what I think he’s saying in his own language, “Shh. Easy, girl. Relax. good girl, gooood girl.”
And his hand comes down again, a solid, thrilling blow to the meat of my ass. The weight of the blow sinks in, reddening my cheeks and heating a path all the way to my cunt. The blows are glorious. He holds my wrists behind my back with one hand, while with the other he spanks and grips, or thrusts his rough  warrior’s fingers into my well-lubricated slit. Nothing gets me as wet as when I’m completely at his mercy, his muscled thighs supporting me, my breasts bouncing down, ass thrust in the air. It’s the only time I’m not in charge.
Outside our small thatched hut, the snow falls, another harsh winter brewing. But here, beside our hearth, with the cook pot suspended on a chain over the fire, I have laid my household keys aside with a clink, along with my brooches, and I have lain bare to this taciturn man who I claimed for a husband.
I groan under his hand, arching my back, ready to come, aching to come.
“You’re a lusty wench, aren’t you?” he says, in rough Briton. He’s been learning our language, since no one in the village will lower themselves to speak Saxon. They might understand it perfectly well, but, when it’s spoken to them by those who’ve invaded our lands, filling the hole of power left in my grandfather’s time by the retreating Roman legions, they’ll give the speaker a sullen look and reply in the fewest words possible.
I bite my lip in response, but a low moan of pleasure escapes when his hand meets my flesh, three times in quick succession—one cheek, the other, and back to the first. I’m trembling again, craving his cock, craving release, but craving this giving up of responsibility more. 


About the Editor
Delilah Devlin is a rising star in the world of erotica and romance. Her titles include Cowboy Lust, Into the Darkness, Seduced by Darkness, Darkness Captured, Down in Texas, and Texas Men. Her short stories have been featured in Zane’s Purple Panties, Girl Crush, Fairy Tale Lust, Lesbian Lust, Carnal Machines, and Passion. A USA Today best-selling author, she lives in Arkadelphia, AR.

Tempted Romance is a brand new imprint from Cleis Press dedicated to erotic romance. Beginning Fall 2014 Tempted will publish only the smartest, sweetest stories of love.  This new line of intelligent romance will stay one step ahead of the curve and push the boundaries of the genre.
  
Buy Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment