Friday, October 17, 2014

Review ~ Lady Star by Claudy Conn

First of all I want to say how amazing Claudy is not only as an author but as a friend . I haven't actually met her in person ( some day SOON I hope ) but she is so generous and it comes from her wonderful heart !
Her books are heartwarming and adventurous of course they heat things up from time to time but the journey she takes you on is everything a reader wants in a great story! SO without further ado......

Never, in all her twenty years of life, had Star Berkley seen the likes of Sir Edward. He was so damned arrogant, so damned fashionable, and so damned insolent—and he was the most handsome man she had ever come across!

Sir Edward, for his part, could do without the pert country airs of a chit like Miss Berkley. She was impish, plain-spoken, and obviously not his sort, which was just as well, for it seemed she had stolen the heart of his closest friend.

Then Sir Edward stumbled onto a most sordid secret: the Berkleys’ estate teetered on ruination, and brother and sister were being brutally blackmailed by a vile den of thieves.

Sir Edward meant to save them, if Star would allow him, and he was a determined man, determined that she would allow him … everything. 

Two of many sites you can buy this great read:
Amazon/B&N




Another heartwarming romance from Claudy. She let’s you travel with her to another place and you feel you are in the moment.

This journey with Lady Star and Sir Edward was exciting. The era also has me wanting to live at that time. I love the whole image of life and her characters bring the story to a page turning race. You want to read on and on and never stop.

Lady Star is caring for her ill brother Vern, he has put them in a bad spot and needs her help. Lady Star must do something no Lady should do, but to help her brother and herself she does just what is needed. When she takes on this mission she never expected to fall in Love….

Thank you Claudy for another keeper !!!

Please visit Claudy here and check out ALL her excellent reads!!!

  Some of you may know me as Claudette Williams/Melanie Davis, two names I used when I was writing regency and historical romances. In more recent years, I fell in love with the fantasy/paranormal world of romance as well.


I created my Legend series. The first, Spellbound-Legend was received with great success and I went on to continue the series. However, I wrote Prince Prelude-Legend, as a backstory for the Legend series.
My readers fell in love with Prince Breslyn, as I did, and I went on to write his backstory in Prince in the Mist, FREE. I did the same for my Queen,Aaibhe in Aaibhe, Shee Queen, also free.

I wrote over 40 mass market bestsellers for Random House, Doubleday, and Zebra in the past, but now, I have become an Indie Author.

As an Indie author, I still want to give my readers the best that I can, so I have a wonderful professional editor, a copy editor and an amazing cover artist.


In the meantime, some of my historical romance fans have asked for more in that genre and I have been hard at work rewriting and updating my regency romances and making them more realistic and spicy. I also created my bestselling paranormal regency, Netherby Halls.

Vampires whispered to me and Shadowlove-Stalkers was born as the first of three, each stand alone, though it comes together in the third book, as the team unites for a final battle.

What do I do when I'm not writing? I love the outdoors and my Bob and I are always hiking, swimming, traveling, playing with our wolf and her son and the horses. My daughter and her great husband live nearby and so am very lucky to be able to spend wonderful times with them.

My favorite things, Chocolate, fries and pizza, ha, which I get to enjoy so rarely, LOL.
My beautiful Cherokee and her son Rocky the Man who we both love to spoil. Pride our horse.
The Vampire Diaries and I am definitely Team Damon!


visit me at www.claudyconn.com
I can also be found quite a bit at my author page on FB./
www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Claudy-Conn-Paranormal-Romance-Author/135826686471445


I do hope you come on over to my fb page as I am there quite a bit and have so much fun with fellow authors(whom you may know and love) and readers. :)

Claudy :)

Happy Reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment