Monday, November 23, 2020

NEW RELEASE ~ HOLIDAY HOOKUP by S.A. Clayton

 

Title: Holiday Hookup
Author: S.A. Clayton
Genre: Contemporary Romance (Christmas Novella)
Release Date: November 17, 2020
Cover Design: Outlined with Love Designs






I never thought I’d be divorced and a single mother before I turned thirty. But life had other plans. 
I was content with my life. Being a mom to Jaxon, working as a legal assistant, and hanging out with my best friend. 
Then I met Dane Thompson. 
Lead singer of Blanked Edge and my new neighbor. 
The man looks way too delicious in those tight shirts and baggy jeans, with eyes that seem to sear into my very soul. 
And when my apartment floods and he asks us to move in for a few days, I find myself saying yes. 
Is it a good idea?
Probably not. 
Do I do it anyway regardless of the way he makes me squirm with just a look? 
Of course. 

Nothing at all can go wrong….right?


Holiday Hookup is the perfect Christmas read. The chemistry between Nellie and Dane is off the charts. This book will give all the warm and fuzzies, with some laugh out loud moments.” ~ Sinfully Snarky Reviews
A fast paced hot must read Christmas read. Holiday Hookup is a single mom and hot rocky romance that you don't want to miss this holiday season.” ~ WorldofBooks65



 

S.A. Clayton lives in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada with her husband of five years and her scary large collection of books that seem to take over every room.

She has worked on both sides of the publishing industry, both in a bookstore and for actual publishing companies. Although she loved both for different reasons, she found that writing was her true passion and has spent the last few years breaking into the industry as best she can.

She is a lover of all things romance and began her writing journey in her late twenties. Since then, she has immersed herself in the romance genre and couldn't be happier.

When she's not writing or reading, she enjoys binging a great Netflix show (Stranger Things anyone?), baking (because who doesn't love cookies!), and spending time with her family.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment