Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SALE Blitz ~ LAST DAY FOR A FREE COPY ~ Bound By Love ~ Stephie Walls


boundsalexx boundfree2 boundsynopsis When young college student and working phenom, Annie Teasman, shows up again at the distribution center to pitch a consulting proposal to management in hopes of sealing the deal, she never suspects when their eyes lock that the gorgeous, blue-eyed, ripped Gray Dearsley will change her life forever. Will the bright, funny, and unassuming coed from an upper class background be able to bind her heart to that of the cocky, carefree Southern playboy? As she tries to manage an impossible school load while working full-time, will her drug use jeopardize their relationship? While Gray wrestles with his desire to lead a carefree and uncommitted lifestyle, Annie must grow up as she struggles to meet her goals and decide for herself what she needs from a relationship to be happy. Will she choose a relationship where she is bound by passionate love, or will she choose the gentle love and security of a man whose background more closely matches her own? Set in a Southern town where the cultural divide is wide and the generation gap is even more pronounced, the book is contemporary in its approach to the issue of drugs at colleges where the demands on time for success-oriented students frequently surpass their physical capabilities. Passionate, sensual, and erotic, Bound by Love explores some of life’s most difficult questions about love & happiness. This is not a fairytale romance; it’s the story of two people desperate to love each other through drugs, infidelity, and painful truths. Not all love is guaranteed a happy ending. (This is book one of a two book series. The sequel, Freed, will release on July 7, 2014). boundteaser2 boundteaser3 boundcover 15b83-goodreads d4da0-icon_amazon   I have a serious addiction to anything Coach and would live on Starbucks if I could get away with it. If you follow me on Facebook you'll also find that I'm slightly enamored with Charlie Hunnam. I'm also a tad obsessed with tattoos and have thirteen scattered on my canvas. I'm an avid reader (literary whore to be more precise) averaging around 300 novels a year and wish I had time to read more. I currently work full-time in the Greenville area and fill my "extra" time (haha) with reading anything I can get my hands on and writing contemporary romance novels with a hint of erotica. This has been a dream of mine for years and I couldn't have done it without the support of my BFF Tracy who pushed me to keep going when I didn't have the confidence or the patience. steph'spic Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/stephiewalls2014 Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Stephie-Walls/e/B00JJTRMUO/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Goodreads Page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8126412.Stephie_Walls?from_search=true Twitter: @StephieWalls Other Books by Stephie:     freedcover   metacover2
FB Profile Pic for Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment