Thursday, August 12, 2021

New Release ~ LONER by Jamie Schlosser

 

Title: Loner
Series: A Good Guys Novel (standalone)
Author: Jamie Schlosser
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 12, 2021


ROSALIE

I’ve been a prisoner in my own home for as long as I can remember. My mother says I’m sick in the head, and that’s why I can’t leave. And maybe she’s right.
But that doesn’t stop me from watching our new groundskeeper from my window and wanting things I shouldn’t. Like his hands on my body. His lips on my skin. Just him and me, running free in the world.
All I want is a normal life, but it’s a fantasy. Insanity.
Because no one would want a crazy girl like me.

PRESTON

I broke the cardinal rule of the private investigator business—I fell for my client’s daughter. When I agreed to go undercover to get Rosalie out of her house, I had every intention of bringing her to her father. After all, it’s what he hired me to do.
But Rosalie’s life is a tangled web of mystery, tragedy, and lies. Her loneliness calls to mine, tempting me with a chance at redemption I never thought I’d have. I refuse to deliver her from one hell to another.
Even if it means risking my life.



 


Marie’s Tempting Reads - “Loner was a sweet, amusing, sexy and sincerely heart stopping irresistible romance that makes this final book in one of my all time favorite series one of the best endings ever!”
PP’s Bookshelf - “I haven't read something so magnetic and intriguing like Loner by Jamie Schlosser in a long time.”
The Hatters (Britt) - “This book utterly and completely blew me away!”
PROLOGUE

She was just supposed to be a job I turned down.

I’ve been picky about my clients before, and when I was approached by a man with ties to the mafia in search of his daughter, my immediate answer was no. His personal private investigator had recently died under mysterious circumstances, and I didn’t want to meet the same fate.

Then I saw Rosalie’s picture.

I should’ve walked away.

I didn’t.




Jamie Schlosser writes steamy new adult romance and romantic comedy. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.



HOSTED BY:

This content is neither created nor endor

No comments:

Post a Comment