Tuesday, September 28, 2021

NOW AVAILABLE ~ Passion In Paris by C.L. Collier

 

Title: Passion in Paris
Series: Vagabond Series
Author: C.L. Collier
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 21, 2021
Cover Design: Hell Bent Press





5 Star Goodreads Review - “Y'all NEED to read this book! My favorite genre, Friends to Lovers.”


After years of focusing on my career in the fashion industry, I suddenly find myself unemployed.

Taking a chance on myself, I decide to follow my dreams and hop on the next flight to Paris.

Imagine my surprise when Jack, my former friends-with-benefits, is on the same flight. We haven’t seen each other in years. He was always a good friend, not to mention our chemistry was off the charts. But he also stole my focus from my demanding career, which is why I had to end things. I couldn’t afford distractions.

When Jack asks me to see the sights of Paris with him, I can’t turn him down. However, with my life at a crossroads, I can’t afford distractions now either.

So what if he’s perfect boyfriend material? So what if he can light up my body with just one look? I never do relationships – I’ll just enjoy this passion in Paris for as long as I can.






C.L. Collier lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. She was raised in the Seattle area, and although she lives closer to Portland, Oregon now, she frequently visits the hometown she loves. When she’s not writing, you can find her reading, watching her favorite sports teams, spending time with her family, or going to concerts. She likes her music loud, wine and coffee sweet, and her books steamy.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment